Friday, January 30, 2009

ABBY ROCKS!!!














So, yesterday I blogged about how much of a devil cat Abby could be....today I retract my blog.

Amy went to El Rancho with some friends, which gave me some alone time. Now, when I have alone time, it means that I am doing one of two things. I am playing video games or I am watching my guy movies. You know, blood, guts, gore...all that fun stuff. Well, Amy went to El Rancho and I came home and turned on the Tank game. If you read yesterday's blog, you will know that I blamed my ultimate defeat and death on the cat. However...I found a picture of someone playing online, and I watched their video. It was pretty impressive. I took some of the techniques I saw and applied them today.

The end result was getting to level 94...only 6 levels away from the ultimate prize of whooping the game. I had a personal best of about 475 tanks destroyed and I owe it all to the cat. If she had left me alone yesterday, I don't think I could have done what I did today.

Total time of playing....1:25 minutes on just one game. Talk about an endeavor.

(P.S. Thanks to all of you who come in and read my ramblings.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eldon you're too funny. I was bored and I thought “hey I'll work on my neglected blog” but reading your blog is way too much fun. Keep up the good work and give Amy my love.