Friday, November 7, 2008

Bachelor for the Night
























Many times I think about what it woudl be like to revert back to my days as a bachelor. Lonely, depressed, and eating cheese off of my chest....what would I do with all that time. Tonight, I get to find out what that would be like. Amy and her friend Linda are going to Flagstaff to watch, GAG, High School Musical Three. Naturally I had something to do, so I couldn't join this, DOUBLE GAG, excursion. Cleaning my shoe laces is extremely important.


So tonight, I get to be a bachelor. I think I'll spend it in the classroom, lonely and miserable, thinking up ways to excite the kids into doing their homework. I'll then come home, eat taco bell....more than likely, and play Halo until my brain explodes. This is what my life was like before Amy, and I so appreciate her spicing up my life and giving me a wonderful reason to keep plugging along.

So, in short, tonight I am a bachelor and I'm hoping to make it through until Amy comes home and my smile comes back. Until then boredom reigns...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe! Eldon you are so perfect for Amy but you should have gone to see HSM3 I've heard it's fun for all ages and has really catchy music!