Friday, July 11, 2008

Brother and Notables





















I know this picture is a little crazy, but so is my brother. I got into more misadvventures with him than Chewy did with Han Solo. I often joke about how my childhood was spent trying to keep my brother out of trouble...trying to keep him alive. I had to protect him from the napalm he made himself, numerous hunting trips, crazy driving, and a lot of other incidents that I don't think I should mention. The truth of it though is that most of my childhood memories revolve around him. Rather than keeping him safe, he kept me going. He gave me a life full of excitement and friendship. He is a true friend, loyal to the utmost. (And let's face it...he put up with a lot of my craziness and survived.) My brother is the best friend a guy could have.














This is a shout out to all of the other fruitcakes who joined the family. Let's face it...you all have to be pretty crazy to deal with the Fergies. Older Sister's Husband has been a friend for years. I wouldn't give him up for a million cases of rootbeer. Their tiny one is cuter than a button and loves bowling with me. Brother's wife is a sweetheart. She always looks so happy to see me, even when she is exhausted and would rather be asleep. I really enjoyed spending time with her on Wednesday and look forward to seeing them again on Saturday. Younger Sister's husband is one of the most helpful people I know. If he isn't sleeping, he'll help you out with any car problem you have. Their three little ones are awesome and have such distinct personalities. I love all of you guys! Thanks for being a part of our madness.

1 comment:

Miss Jaster said...

are buttons really that cute? That saying has always weirded me out. :P