Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mom and Dad

I have decided that my next blogs are going to be a commentary on my family, starting with my parents. I have to tell you that I love these people. They have been my supporters for years on end, putting up with everything that I have ever dished out. Through high and low times, they were there behind me, doing whatever they could to keep my head above water. They are amazing. So without any further ado.....
(I apologize...my first image of supermom didn't load...so I replaced it.)


















My mom has been there for everything major in my life. She was the person that I confided when I had a problem in my life. She was my savior on many occasions, giving advice on everything from my school crushes to help in college. Mom is the ultimate example of never ending love. No matter what we did, and believe me we did a lot to get whooped for, she stood by us. Sometimes she stood by us with a promise that we would get it when dad got home, but she was always there to pick us up after the "punishments". With mom, you always understood why something happened the way it did. She taught us how to be ourselves, and for that I will ever be grateful. I love my mom!





















Dad was everything you could have asked for in a father. If you needed something fixed, he fixed it. If you needed a laugh, he gave it. If you wanted a friend, he was that friend. If you needed a whooping, he had two knees. He encouraged me to do my best in everything that I attempted. He taught me that if you have to work, work hard. If you have to play, play hard. Like mom, he supported me in everything I ever did, even when he didn't understand why I wanted to do such an activity. He is everything I want to be as a father myself one day, my true inspiration. I love my dad!


I meant for these entries to be funny, but I just couldn't do it. My parents mean so much to me and it is high time that I let everyone know that. Besides my wife, there is no one that I enjoy being around more...no offense meant. Mom, Dad, I love you both!


Enjoy the posts on family....the sisters are up next! (Evil Laugh)