Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Addiction of FarmTown











I told Amy, "I don't want to play"
but she made me an account anyway
now I sit at the computer and harvest crops
deciding where to put animals, and other such props
trying to take breaks to clean the house and eat
but tearing away becomes quite the feat
as the time goes on, there is more to plant
decisions to be made and leave I just can't
so my farm prospers and slowly it grows
if I pay close attention, I can buy more hoes
of course I'm talking about the garden tool
if you thought the other you are playing the fool
so get your mind out of the gutter, and boogie on down
to share my addiction in Farm Town

2 comments:

Lou said...

my niece plays that silly game. Another reason to stay away from facebook. lol.

Cara said...

Stephen said that peach ice cream doesn't rock and to change it. I laughed for a really long time and I think it should stay!