Sunday, June 7, 2009

Becker Time!!!

Much better than Hammer Time, it is Becker time. Amy and I were able to spend some time with Dan, Kath, and Lil yesterday. It was a blast. We talked for a couple hours, always good to know that distance doesn't kill a friendship. Lil, Dan, and I went to the park while the ladies went out to forage for some food. We had fun in the park, catching up with Dan and trying to keep caught up to Lil. She was everywhere!

So the ladies came back with some awesome Thai food...something to put on our list of great restaraunts. We ate, laughed, talked, watched some SNL, and then took off. I really appreciated the time and hope to do it again soon.

Oh goodness! Abby just breathed on me...I know I didn't feed her skunk. Have to go find the carcass. :)

No comments: