Friday, June 5, 2009

More Cowbell

Recently we were able to get together and play some Rock Band with Kim and Alonna. It was a lot of fun!

Kim rocked the drums. She slammed out most of the songs, taking a break every once in a while to play the guitar. I'm actually surprised her foot didn't fall off. The pedal can be a menace after you play a couple songs. She is vacationing in England...getting ready for Rock Band : The Beatles!














Alonna was a lot of fun. She switched off on the mike and guitar, and really belted out some great lyrics. Her laughter is infectious. In fact, Amy and I get to spend some time with her tonight while Kim is gone to England. It should be fun!














Amy is tremendously cute! She rocks the guitar, the drums, and sings beautifully. She really gets into the guitar, having played before we got married. It is a lot of fun to see her dancing and grooving to the music. Very cute!















My favorite song is "Don't Fear the Reaper" by the Blue Oyster Cult. Now, I know they didn't play it originally, but I love the song. Maybe the only one I can carry a tune for. The belly is a tribute to the SNL skit with Will Farrell. It is by far one of my favorite skits ever...sorry I had to put my belly on for all to see. :)

1 comment:

Mondryn said...

Ack!!! The belly! It burns us! :P